Drilling Operations Training
Tailormade Training on drilling Operations: Oil and Gas, Geothermal
15th- 16th February 2023
Why This Course?
The Global Oil &Gas and Geothermal industry is experiencing an upsurge in drilling operations, with thousands of wells lined up for drilling in the coming years. For anyone involved, technical or non-technical, it is important to fully grasp key drilling concepts, principles, risks, efficient processes and their applications in today’s well construction projects.
Once Drilling Operations are fully understood and digested, the key learnings from this impactful course could help achieve all-around drilling success. This course reinforces critical drilling safety concepts and industry best practices, which could help avoid serious drilling accidents, economic losses, or even casualties.
What You Will Learn
- Concise and straightforward learning about drilling and wells operations in general.
- Drilling project processes and roadmaps, including concept à construction à operate phases.
- Key considerations and workflows for drilling project optimisation, cost and quality control.
- Key Well Design Concepts. Overview of key wells concepts, workflows of drilling operations
- Field Drilling Operations: Rig Ops, Rig key roles and responsibilities, Rig comms & terminology, Rig safety measures and well control considerations, Key drilling contractors and their interactions.
- Understanding and Managing Key Drilling Ops Risks: Technical, Project, HSE and Well Integrity.
- Wells operational safety and environmental impact considerations.
- Critical factors and considerations affecting optimal well construction.
- HSE, Well Integrity and Well Longevity Assurance and Key Performance Indicators for efficient well construction.
- Highly interactive & collaborative to promote steep learning curve.
Who Should Attend?
- Policy Makers, Auditors,
- Regulators, Inspectors
- Project Managers, Project Cost Controllers
- Energy Professionals
- Recent Oil/Gas Graduates
- Earth Sciences Professionals looking to diversify their skill set.
- Wellsite Team Leaders
The Course will take 2 days
The training cost will be US$200 per person.